Want the BEST sleep ever? Try RESTMORE from Amazon
This is my favorite sleep aid!
RESTMORE Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
RESTMORE Sleep Aid is composed of an assortment of vitamins and minerals combined with the manufacturer’s proprietary blend of herbs. These include:
- L-Tryptophan – An amino acid that gets converted to tryptophan, which is needed for the production of melatonin.
- Melatonin – Synthesized and released by the pineal gland in the brain, it is responsible for regulating the sleep-wake cycle; it is commonly added in many sleep supplements today, due to its effectiveness in treating insomnia and promoting long-term improvement of sleep quality.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – It regulates the production of tryptophan.
- Calcium Citrate – Induces the brain to synthesize the melatonin from tryptophan.
- Magnesium Citrate – It was found to improve quality of sleep, especially in older adults.
- Valerian – A plant that has been used for centuries due to its widely popular ability to manage insomnia, although there is no actual evidence for such.
- Chamomile – Also a popular herbal remedy for sleep-related disorders; it is a mild yet effective sleep aid that works by calming both the mind and body.