How to find a realtor:
Before putting your home on the market or setting out to buy a new one, you should identify real estate agents in your community who can assist with the sale. More than two million people nationwide have licenses to sell real estate, and it’s their job to be an expert on the properties in their community. They track real estate trends and are in the business of helping others buy and sell homes. If you’re in the market for a new home, it’s wise to know how to find a real estate agent.
Whether you’re a first-time seller or someone who is looking to buy your first home, there are several ways to find a local real estate agent:
- Use realtor.com’s find a real estate agent tool to locate individuals who are active in your community.
- Get recommendations from friends and family members who have bought or sold their properties recently.
- Look for real estate agent signs in your community.
- Attend open houses and see if you connect with a real estate agent.
- Call your neighborhood real estate brokerages.